Alright,
I am 15 weeks today based on the whole due date and this app we have on Daniel's phone. :) Exciting!
I can definately tell that I have a belly. Others may not see it but I do (and I can feel it too.)
It's a different perspective looking down and seeing my belly pop out. Not used to that. Well kinda... but before I could just stand up straight and WALA it was gone.
Anyway,
some people wanna see this belly picture and what not and hey it may be little but i'm excited!
Not quite feeling the baby move around yet... sometimes I think I might... but I could be over excited too.
| 13 weeks just barely something there |
| 15 weeks now it's see-able. |
It's amazing how much changes in 2 weeks.
:)
Looking good momma!!!!
ReplyDeleteGrow Baby Grow!!!! Guess what Indie? It gets BIGGER! Crazy I know ;) You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete