Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Thanksgiving

What a weekend! Sad and glad it's over all at the same time.
My weekend started Friday at 3:15 :) I got home and just vegged (like normal) until the hubby came home.
Saturday I got to sleep in and watch me some conference. Daniel had to go to work (sucker) just for the morning. Daniel got home and shortly after his parents arrived for the weekend. And then Daniel abandoned us yet again to Ref a hockey game. So we put in a movie and chillaxed and then I went to bed. :)
Sunday we lounged for a bit then I went to the church for the morning session of conference and Daniel went to another Hockey game of his. (poop head) So My inlaws and I went to Rommel's house (Daniel's cousin) and visited for a while. And then even longer while my FIL and I waited for the MIL to stop talking. :P no worries. After about 45 mins after we said goodbye we got out. :) oh family.
Then we played some serious gamage and went to bed. :) (so much sleeping. LOVE IT)
Monday we lounged in bed until 9. AMAZING. and then went to Smitty's for breakfast. Delicious! Best Waffles ever! Then lounged around all day while the turkey cooked.
The Low's came over around 4:30 and we put together the rest of the meal and ATE! it was delicious!

****My computer is retarted and didn't straighten the pictures. Tilt your heads. :P****
Daniel eager to eat

Gerald working on the Turkey! So glad I didn't have to make it! Though he makes it look easy! another year perhaps

Delicious food! but I forgot the stuffing in the microwave the whole time. FAIL

Look at all those happy people!

look even I'm there!
Afterwords we played some intense games! Awesome! So glad everyone could come and have a good time!
Next year. . .  I'm all for my Mom making my turkey dinner. . . . hopefully. :)  (though it wasn't as bad as people make it sound!)


No comments:

Post a Comment