Well Everyone has been asking how we're settling into our new place. We'll.. WE LOVE IT! It's been quite fun to actually be in the house not doing reno's but actually living! Big thanks to everyone that helped us move, renovate and everything we had to do before we moved in.
So now to showing everyone. I was waiting to take pictures when my house is all neat and tidy and everything put away.. but let's face it... that rarely happens. So here they are!
 |
| The Front (the day we took posession) |
 |
| Front Entrance |
 |
| There used to be a wall here. It's gone now! This is looking into the dining room! |
 |
| My dining room! |
 |
| Landry room |
 |
| Closet in Laundry room.. still needs organizing |
 |
| upstairs half bathroom |
THE KITCHEN!
To truly appreciate what I have now lets take a look at what I first had...
 |
| YUCK! |
This is basically what I had for a kitchen... PATHETIC!
Here's all the hard work that went into the Kitchen.
 |
| Getting things ready to rip out |
 |
| The new kitchen... Doesn't look like it will fit in |
 |
| but it fits quite nicely |
 |
| getting the counter tops in |
FINISHED!
Beautiful Hey? I LOVE IT! and to go with my new kitchen... DISHES
Up Next!
Living Room and Downstairs!
Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing and we are so excited that you have your own place now!
ReplyDelete